If you have received this version of windows, and you have all the software in your computer, you should to run and open this great source entertainment suite known as kodi. Kodi will run on the Vista on up, but kodi’s creators recommend updating to windows 7 before install. If you are studying how to install Kodi Windows 10 on your computer, the all process only take you a several minutes.
- Before we Proceed
- How to Install Kodi on Windows 10
- Free TV sounds good. But what’s the catch?
- What is ISP Throttling?
- Why would an ISP slow down the web on purpose?
- How to avoid getting throttled
- Why more and more people are relying on VPN services
- What’s the best VPN for Kodi?
- What are 3rd party Kodi App?
- What are Kodi builds?
- What are Kodi skins?
- Is it true that you can watch sports games for free on Kodi?
- What else can you do with Kodi?
- Remember: Kodi is free
Before we Proceed
We always will be highly recommend using a VPN when using kodi. Kodi users have been known to get copyright infringement notices for streaming movies, sports, and TV shows through various apps. If you would like to keep your streaming habits private, our recommendation is – a complete privacy solution for kodi users. It’s also worth noting that purchasing a 12 month subscription will give you two months free.
How to Install Kodi on Windows 10
Your first of all you need to instal the kodi on your windows 10 computer is to go over to the official kodi download page: https://kodi.tv/download/
Note: You shouldn’t worry for the searching a certain windows 10 version of kodi. The kodi website will detect the fact that you’re running windows 10. Then, it’ll direct you to the page you need to go to download it.
Next, you need to choose the version of Kodi you can try. The most stable version right now is Kodi 16. However, you can also choose to download Kodi 17 instead.
Info from us: Kodi 16 is also referred to as Kodi Jarvis.
Personally, I gonna waiting for a some time before, when i try the Kodi 17 (aka Kodi Krypton). Krypton is brand new. 3rd party developers haven’t quite caught up with it yet, plus Krypton is probably still full of bugs.
After downloading of file, just open up the execution file: kodi-[version number].[version name].exe.
Kodi’s installation wizard is very friendly user. Just follow a guide, and then proceed to enjoy Kodi!
Free TV sounds good. But what’s the catch?
Actually, there isn’t any. Kodi has no ads, plus it’s 100% free.
You don’t have to declare your email, sign up for free trials or wade through popups to use all the 1Best Cody software. That’s why so many Kodi users opt to cancel their cable subscriptions.
Streaming technology gives much needed help to clients. But corporations that produce and distribute entertainment content are losing money
For now, you can do that still legally stream any type of content you like in the United States, Canada, India and the European Union.
However, the legal status of Kodi 3rd party App is somewhat difficult than early.
As long as until you follow to streaming and don’t download any copyrighted files, you won’t wind up in legal trouble. You might, however, experience “bandwidth throttling.”</
What is ISP Throttling?
ISP throttling occurs when an ISP (Internet Service Provider) intentionally targets a group of users and slows down their internet connections.
Why would an ISP slow down the web on purpose?
Kodi users, YouTubers and Netflix subscribers are filling up the internet. But instead of update their infrastructure to place web 2.0, some ISPs have chosen to resort to throttling instead.
If you took decision to cancel your cable subscription and use Kodi for all your favorite shows for free, there’s a chance that your ISP will try to throttle you.
T-Mobile, Sky, Qwest, iBurst, Virgin and AT&T are just a several of the main ISPs that have been criticized for throttling their customers in last years.
How to avoid getting throttled
One of the best ways to avoid getting throttled is to invest in a Virtual Private Network service– aka, a VPN.
Dont using a VPN, your ISP can easily target you for streaming and slow you down. But with a VPN switched on, your ISP won’t be able to treat you any differently.
Why more and more people are relying on VPN services
A good VPN will prevent your ISP from discriminating against you for canceling your cable subscription. But it is only one reason to join to a Virtual Private Network.
Here are 10 yet things you can do when you use a VPN to browse the web:
- Just receive access to the full Netflix text catalogue. And if you live outside the USA, geoblocks are preventing you from seeing all the movies and shows that American Netflix users get to watch. But you can overcome those geoblocks by logging in through an American VPN server.
- You should avoid getting tracked for using P2P software. You can use programs like Transmission and Bittorrent, there’s a big chance that Big Brother is watching you and taking notes on the type of files that you’re sharing– unless you’re using a VPN to use the internet incognito.
- You can prevent data theft when connected to public Wi-Fi. Hackers can very easily gain access to your computer when you connect to the web via at restaurant and other public places. But if you’re connected to a VPN, they won’t be able to take advantage of you.
- Also you should block hackers from listening in on your Skype phone calls and etc. So long as they have the right instrument, even intermediate level hackers can easily eavesdrop on your VOIP telephone conversations. But if you have a VPN, there’s no way they can intercept your data.
- Put an end in searcing engine tracking & monitoring. Searching engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo track what you search for so that they can deliver ads that you want to see. But if your search engine history falls into the wrong hands, it can be used to embarrass you. VPNs allow you to browse the web without leaving a trail of footsteps behind.
- You need to watch for geo-blocked content when you traveling abroad. Hulu and other popular streaming services are only available to internet users who connect to the web through an American server. But if you use a VPN service that has a server that’s located in the United States, you’ll be able to spoof your location and watch all your favorite shows wherever you go.
- Research unknowns websites. If you’re a journalist or if you have a job that requires you to view confidential information, a VPN subscription will allow you to conduct your business in total privacy.
- Access to different sites that your University or Сollege doesn’t want you to see that. Some colleges try to prevent their students from accessing certain sites. But if you connect to a VPN, you can go anywhere and do anything you like on any type of web network.
- Access some sites that your government or government of other countries doesn’t want you to see. North Koreans and Chinese internet users rely on VPN connections to interact with the free world.
- Support internet freedom. If every internet user flipped on a VPN service every time they logged on to the web, the “powers-that-be” would have no way to regulate, limit or control it.
What’s the best VPN for Kodi?
We have seen a lot of services of VPN. But the one we always recommend to our readers is IPVanish
IPVanish in generally best VPN for streamers because it’s one of the only VPN services that can speeds up your connection instead of slowing it down. NordVPN is also still good because it has a few advanced security features that IPVanish lacks.
What are 3rd party Kodi App?
Tip: We suggest to you, sign up with a VPN service provider before installing any 3rd party Kodi addon.
Since Kodi is open source software, anyone who wants to can create and release Kodi App.
3rd party Kodi App are made by creators that are not affiliated with (or endorsed by) the people that make the official Kodi software.
With 3rd party App, you can do streaming just about any type of content you can imagine: HD movies, TV shows, live sports games, anime, documentaries, foreign language channels, cartoons and much, much more.
The best part about 3rd party App is that they are nearly all of them are 100% free.
Here are some links to some addon guides that will help get you started:
- 1Best Cody App 2017 – The Complete Guide. If you want to find out more what Kodi App are all about, our 2017 guide is a good place for beginning.
- Best Live TV App for Kodi 2017 – Watch Live TV on Kodi. Just live TV feeds tend to grow up and down a lot. But you have the best and most up-to-date live TV App, you’ll run into less dead links.
- 1Best Cody App for Movies 2017 – Watch Movies on Kodi. Gain access to thousands of new and classic movies by downloading and installing these awesome movie App.
- Best HD Video App for Kodi 2017 – Watch HD Movies on Kodi. This article focuses on movie App that have large HD movie catalogs.
- 1Best Cody App for Cartoons 2017 – Watch Cartoons on Kodi. Get these App and your kids will be able to watch their favorite Saturday morning cartoons any time of the day.
What are Kodi builds?
If you want to improve your Kodi a little, you can want to try downloading a Kodi build. Builds transform the way Kodi looks and feels. Also, builds include a lots of 3rd party App. Addons enhance Kodi’s functionality and can allow you to do things like stream movies and live sports games.
At the starting of every month, I talking about the latest and greatest Kodi builds that the Kodi community has to offer. Check out the February 2017 edition of my monthly Kodi build roundup.
What are Kodi skins?
Each Kodi assembly comes with its own customized set of App. But if you are happy together with the Kodi App that you have and you only want to change the way Kodi looks, what you need is a new Kodi skin.
Please check out the article below to view screenshots of 10 of Kodi’s most popular skins.
Is it true that you can watch sports games for free on Kodi?
Yes. There are lots of great 3rd party sports App that can improve your watching live sports games. Other sports App feature huge archives of classic shows from back in the day.
- Best Live Sports App for Kodi 2017 – Watch Live Sports on Kodi. This article is an awesome resource for getting familiar with best sports App that Kodi has to offer.
- Watch NFL on Kodi 2016-2017 Season – Live Stream Guide. These NFL App can allow you to watch American football games online for free.
- Watch College Football on Kodi 2016-2017 – Live Stream Guide. Can allow you to watch your favorite college football team live with these awesome college football centric App.
- How to Watch NBA on Kodi 2016-2017 Season – NBA Kodi App. This article reveals how to get all the best professional basketball App.
- How to Watch College Basketball on Kodi – NCAA on Kodi. When March Madness rolls around, just fire up Kodi and pull up a stream.
- How to Watch UFC on Kodi: Best MMA/UFC Kodi App. If you’re into mixed martial arts, you won’t go wrong with these App.
- Watch English Premier League (EPL) on Kodi 2016-2017. If you live outside of the UK, EPL games are hard to find– but not if you know which App to use.
What else can you do with Kodi?
Kodi is open source software. That means that anyone who wants to can create and distribute new Kodi extensions (called “addons”) for free, without having to worry about licensing fees.
Most people usually use Kodi to stream TV shows, movies and sports games. But you can also use Kodi to do for other cool stuff, like:
- Read digital comic books
- Display incoming text messages from your smartphone
- Connect to a security camera
- And a whole lot more
For more information, check out our Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Kodi.
just remember: Kodi is free
Recently, shady vendors have started selling so-called “fully loaded” Kodi boxes to people who don’t know that Kodi is free.
Most fully loaded boxes are just cheap Raspberry Pi computers dressed up to look like expensive media players.
Don’t be fooled by scam artists. You don’t need any special hardware to run Kodi. And you also don’t need to pay anyone anything for using Kodi software.